All relationships need to be nurtured with understanding, communication, and love. But, long-distance relationships demand extra love and warmth because of the physical barriers. While communication, trust are important for the existence of the relationship, it’s the special days that give you a chance to spark up the romance.
One special day in the life of the couples is an anniversary. The day that is testimony to years of togetherness shared and gives the couple one more chance to strengthen their relationship. If you are in a long-distance relationship with your partner, we understand how much you miss being with each other, especially on your anniversary. Therefore, for your special day, we have jotted down some ideas because we would love to see you together, forever.
- Surprise Visit: If you could, do visit your partner. Give your partner a surprise visit. A knock on the door out of the blue from you will leave your partner speechless from extreme happiness. Give hugs and kisses, and spend the whole day together, being in love. You can also take along a happy wedding anniversary cake because the day would seem incomplete without a cake.
- Throw a Party: If you are friends with your partner’s friends and dear ones, take their help to bring a smile on his or her face. With their help, organize a small surprise party with the favourite food and drinks of your partner. Ask them to decorate the room. Send a surprise gift and tell them to place it on the table or bed. Then, as your partner arrives and switches on the lights, the friends can pop the champagne or party popper. At the very same moment, you could do a video call wishing your partner. It is one of the best ways not to leave your partner alone and to keep the ritual of partying alive.
- An Evening Of Romantic Talks: When was the last time you both had a long-hour conversation? Probably a week before or long time. In the hustle and bustle of daily life with less or no energy left, it’s possible you will be exchanged just daily texts. Different time zones could also be one reason. But, on your anniversary, make it a point to spend the evening talking to one another. The choice is yours; it could be a telephone call or video call. It’s your anniversary, make it extra special than your daily conversations. Make it kinky, my dear friend!
- Reschedule The Date: If you and your partner wish to celebrate your anniversary together, then rescheduling the date is the easiest and best way. As per your time slots, fix a day in the upcoming week or month, and celebrate your anniversary. For people in love, every day is an anniversary. Do what is suitable for both.
- Love Emails: In the digital age, replace the letters with emails. For a month or a week, send love emails to your partner. You can draft your emails in a way that they make a story or a meaning. Add gifs, emojis, and images to make it more attractive. We are sure your partner will eagerly wait for every morning, so he or she could read your mail.
We hope these ideas will help you. Happy Marriage Anniversary, from us to you! May you grow stronger as a couple, traversing all the barriers.