The Common-Law Admission Test or CLAT 2022 results are expected to be declared on June 24, 2022. If you have appeared for the CLAT exam, you can log in to the official website and fill in details like application number, admit card number, and date of birth. The result of CLAT 2022 includes score, all India rank, other basic information about the candidate, and category rank.
The consortium of national law universities will conduct the CLAT exam on May 8, 2022. It is a two-hour objective-type exam with 150 questions. The exam is held offline at 147 test centres across 82 cities.
Candidates need to follow the steps below to check the CLAT Result 2022:
- Visit the official CLAT 2022 website – consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Fill in your CLAT application number/admit card number and date of birth.
- Click the print scorecard button.
- The window will display your result with the scorecard.
- Download your scorecard
- Save your scorecard and print it.
CLAT 2022 Cut Offs
The CLAT is held for undergraduate and postgraduate programs in 22 NLUs and other law schools in India. Every individual/university declares the CLAT 2022 cutoffs after the declaration of the result. The cutoffs depend upon the difficulty of the CLAT exam, total test-takers, available seats, average marks scored by the candidates, etc. However, various coaching institutions and experts release the expected cutoffs based on the previous year’s trends and other factors.
PSU Recruitment through CLAT scorecard
Many public sector units recruit candidates based on the CLAT scorecard. Recently, five public sector units signed a memorandum of understanding with CLAT to hire candidates based on a valid CLAT scorecard. The candidates who apply in PSUs with valid CLAT scores are hired for the following positions:
- Law Officers
- Executive Trainee
- Assistant Legal Advisors
Candidates have to apply through the official website of these PSUs. However, the eligibility norm for all PSUs differs in the application process. Also, the selection criteria and the interview rounds are different for each candidate.
CLAT Counselling 2022
The merit list of the CLAT is prepared based on the candidate’s rank, score, etc. Candidates with the required cutoff marks in the CLAT Result will then be shortlisted for the counselling rounds of 18 NLUs. The candidates who are shortlisted for counselling rounds need to keep in mind the below steps:
- The shortlisted candidates have to pay a minimal fee at the CLAT office. However, the candidates who fail to pay the fees their names will be dropped from the merit list.
- After payment of the fee, the candidates must visit the allotted NLU for the counselling rounds.
- Then the candidates can lock their allotted seats in the given time.
CLAT Seat Matrix
There are a total of 18 NLUs that accept the CLAT score. However, the reservation of NLU seats happens per the guidelines of the Government of India.
Details in CLAT Result
The CLAT result consists of the following details:
- About Candidate: Name, date of birth, category, and roll number.
- Rank and Score: Total marks secured, category rank, and All India Rank.
- Cut Off: Secured marks in CLAT and cut off marks needed for admission.
1 . Where to check the CLAT result?
CLAT 2022 results can be checked on the official website – consortiumofnlus.ac.in
2 . When will CLAT counselling begin?
CLAT counselling is likely to begin after the result, i.e., July 2022. However, the consortium will release the final list through CLAT counselling.
3 . What is the expected cut-off for CLAT 2022?
The expected cut-off varies for each category and law school. After the declaration of the result, candidates can check the CLAT cut-off on the official website.